Servetrain Enrollment Agreement
- The Material presented within this course is for informational and educational purposes only. It should not be used to provide guidance in lieu of competent, certified legal advice. All parties involved in the development of this course shall not be liable for any inappropriate use of this information beyond the purpose stated above. As a student, you understand that it is your responsibility to adhere to the laws and regulations pertaining to any aspect of this course and the materials presented within.
- Once the course is started, there is no refund even in the case of failing the course.
- Termination of enrollment: At any time after starting the course if you decide you do not want to continue on, as stated in number two, you will not get your refund and simply log out of course.
- If you have questions, comments or complaints about the program, please contact the Liquor control board.
- Servetrain requires the student to pass each course and quiz before moving on to the final exam.
I certify that I am the person taking this course and that the information above is accurate.
If this box is not checked you will start at the beginning of the course. Your quiz and test scores will be saved.