ServeTrain Online Training Program Overview
ServeTrain.com provides an online method of delivering a Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service training certificate program to all individuals who serve or work where alcohol beverages are sold and served.
This program is for:
- servers, bartenders, managers, licensees
- door staff, security
- convention and special event planners
- anyone who is involved in an event where alcohol is served
Our program will also be of benefit to the owners and operators who rent their facilities for Special Events, such as:
- Banquet Halls
- Church Halls
- Bowling Alleys
- Municipal facilities
- Outdoor facilities
ServeTrain’s Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service training is a convenient & self-paced training program. The Online training is designed to be taken entirely over the Internet. It is an alternative method of delivery to the classroom & Video/Workbook program. This method of training has been developed to satisfy the growing need for ease, flexibility and convenience.
It covers topics such as:
- Understanding the physiological effects of Alcohol on the Body
- Recognizing signs of intoxication, and prevention
- Handling difficult situations and preventing disturbances
- Identifying minors & how to check IDs
- Prevention and intervention techniques
- Refusing a Sale and Effective communication techniques with patrons
- Review of relevant state and local laws
Students will receive a certificate after the successful conclusion of the course and passing the Final Exam.